Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Spinning My Wheels


If you have read my blog when I first started posting, you would already know that I am currently a production spinner. So as much as I would love to be knitting my own things and spinning my own stash, a lot of my time is spent, "spinning my wheels". Haha. Actually, I do all my spinning on my Schacht Matchless wheel which I named Sadie. She was a birthday gift from my family a few years back and I really love that wheel! .... and my family :-D
Here is the latest order that I shippped out today to here. The colors just made me smile when I saw them all together and I thought I'd share. Back to work...I have 70 4 oz skeins to complete by a December deadline and only 8 of these 20 in the picture above count toward that total!
Take time for yourself to do something enjoyable today!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Wow! Such beautiful yarn. I love your pumpkin socks too.

Beth said...

That is very beautiful. You are inspiring me to get some yarn spun to sell in the shop. I knew I could count on you!