Thursday, November 15, 2007

Snow???

What a difference a few weeks make!
From BRIGHT
To BRISK!!!
Yes, that is snow you see. Northeastern IN has had flurries off and on all day. Mother Nature is trying to tell us that winter is indeed coming. Isn't it amazing how quickly the days go?
Rain, sleet, snow or the dead of night, I am heading off to here tomorrow to have fun with Beth and new fiber friends yet to be met. I am taking two full day spinning workshops from Jenny!

So Mother Nature, bring it on! This brisk weather is great for playing with fiber and happily spinning away at the wheel! I'll update you on what I've learned when I return. Until then, stay cozy and Happy Knitting and/or Spinning!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

I was kinda surprised that there's still snow on the ground this morning. Have fun spinning!! I'm determined to leave work early to get LeaAnn's today.