Friday, September 21, 2007

Spa Day for Knits


My Charlotte's Web Shawl had a spa get away in SOAK (Aqua fragrance, I believe). I really like the scent. It is fresh and makes the house smell good, not at all like wet wool. Plus it leaves the yarn so silky soft afterwards.
Then Charlotte got blocked today. I pinned and pinned and didn't realize how long it took but I'm glad she's drying. I told you I'd show her before the official first day of Autumn and believe it or not, that is this Sunday. Time goes way too fast!
Other items that were washed today (but with a spritz of Dawn) were the kids' knit socks and some of my own. I finished the purple turquoise pair that was featured in a previous post. We've had a bout of cold nights last week in the upper 30's and lower 40's so I am just getting ready for when it decides to stay awhile. I hope it is not too soon. I'm enjoying our seasonable weather this week of 80's during the days and 60's at night.

No comments: