Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just for Fun

Thanks to Beth, at www.threesheeps.blogspot.com , I got a good laugh the other day when I needed one.

Did you ever want to be acknowledged for what you do? Well, now you can! You can become dubbed with a peculiar and eccentric British aristocratic title. Gee...with this, you'd think that my laundry and dishes would do themselves, my house would self clean and my children would bow and curtsy! :-)

Lesson for the day...don't take yourself too seriously; laugh and have fun!


My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Exalted Highness Duchess Lee the Cosmopolitan of Buzzing St Helens
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



About the only thing that is buzzing around here is my wee brain trying to remember all the things that need to be done today.

Have a great day and enjoy!

PS. A quick apology for those who read my 9/11 entry. I have NO idea why it didn't save the spacing that I had which would have made it tons easier to read. Maybe I should make better use of the "Preview" button. :-) Oh well, I'm still learning. Back to knitting, which I will post soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Too funny! I was a buzzing something as well. I see you are a new knitting blogger, but not new to knitting. Adorable socks!

Thanks for the laugh. I think I will post my "Title" to my blog as well! : )

Cute blog!